AQUAVET project ends succesfully
The last three years World Water Academy (WWA) was part of the AQUAVET project, funded by Erasmus+ programme with partners from Greece, Spain, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Dissemination of the activities was the main focus in the last part of this project.
In June, a pilot training was organized. Main aim was to get input for further improvement of the materials. This pilot training was organized at the Maurick College in Vught. In July several meetings were organized to discuss the added value of the project, outcomes for the Dutch water sector and potential follow-up activities.
As partner of the AQUAVET consortium, WWA executed several activities in this project:
- Needs analysis with questionnaires
- Support of the design of the Curriculum
- Development of Learning Resources
- Creation of a Handbook and training materials like PowerPoints and cases
- Assessment database
- Support for the MOOC
- Training of Trainer programmes in Madrid and Athens
- Dissemination (info days and training pilot)
Visit www.aquavet.eu for more information and you can also find there the developed materials.